- Bob Dahlberg, VCU ( Mentorship )
- Phil Tully, ADP
- JP Linardon, Rocket Software
- Mark Post, SUSE
- Enyu Wang, IBM
- Matt Hogstrom, IBM ( Zowe )
- James Caffrey, IBM ( ADE )
- Gregory MacKinnon, CA Technologies
Quorum NOT achieved.
- John Mertic, Linux Foundation
- Mark Ackert
- New name ( TSC -> TAC )
- Project Updates
- Atom plugins
- Renewal of Incubation projects and criteria for considering Emertus status
- Project Proposal - K8s on LinuxOne ( https://github.com/openmainframeproject/tsc/blob/master/projects/proposals/K8s%20on%20LinuxOne.md )
Bob D shared that he is working on restructuing the mentorship program stipends to be oriented around milestone completions vs dates, which should allow mentees and mentors to more focus on project design. He also shared that he is working to get project ideas from members and hosted projects, with the idea of going live with the program before US Thanksgiving.
JP Linardon and Mark Ackert shared that Zowe is planning a 1.7 release in the next week, and that Matt Hogstrom is stepping down as a ZLC member and chairperson.
There were no other updates on projects.