Meeting held monthly on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month unless otherwise stated. Agenda to be posted at https://github.com/openmainframeproject/tac/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22meeting%22
|America/Los_Angeles||Thu 24-Feb-2022 10:00 (10:00 AM)|
|America/Denver||Thu 24-Feb-2022 11:00 (11:00 AM)|
|America/Chicago||Thu 24-Feb-2022 12:00 (12:00 PM)|
|America/New_York||Thu 24-Feb-2022 13:00 (01:00 PM)|
|Europe/London||Thu 24-Feb-2022 18:00 (06:00 PM)|
|Europe/Amsterdam||Thu 24-Feb-2022 19:00 (07:00 PM)|
|Asia/Shanghai||Fri 25-Feb-2022 02:00 (02:00 AM)|
|Asia/Tokyo||Fri 25-Feb-2022 03:00 (03:00 AM)|
Or in your local time:
All meetings are listed on the Open Mainframe Project calendar at https://lists.openmainframeproject.org/calendar, subject to the mailing lists you are subscribed to.
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/290221938
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588656,,290221938# or +16699006833,,290221938#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 855 880 1246 (Toll Free) or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
Meeting ID: 290 221 938
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=4ywiZErrEEDIHL6VXNjfZ-PXcfjeWMjs
Linux Foundation meetings involve participation by industry competitors, and it is the intention of the Linux Foundation to conduct all of its activities in accordance with applicable antitrust and competition laws. It is therefore extremely important that attendees adhere to meeting agendas, and be aware of, and not participate in, any activities that are prohibited under applicable US state, federal or foreign antitrust and competition laws.
Examples of types of actions that are prohibited at Linux Foundation meetings and in connection with Linux Foundation activities are described in the Linux Foundation Antitrust Policy available at http://www.linuxfoundation.org/antitrust-policy. If you have questions about these matters, please contact your company counsel, or if you are a member of the Linux Foundation, feel free to contact Andrew Updegrove of the firm of Gesmer Updegrove LLP, which provides legal counsel to the Linux Foundation.
- Phil Tully, ADP ( Platinum Member )
- Gregory MacKinnon, Broadcom ( Platinum Member )
- Joe Bostian, IBM ( Platinum Member )
- Giancarlo Frix, Rocket Software ( Platinum Member )
- Mark Post, SUSE ( Platinum Member )
- James Caffrey, IBM ( ADE )
- Sudharsana Srinivasan, IBM ( COBOL Programming Course )
- Kip Twitchell ( GenevaERS )
- Bob Dahlberg, VCU ( Mentorship )
- Sean Grady, Rocket Software ( Zowe )
Quorum NOT Achieved.
Dan Horak David Edelsohn Youness Erraiba John Mertic Yvette LaMar Len Santalucia Matt Hogstrom
Extracted from meeting-agenda labelled issues and pull requests from openmainframeproject/tac prior to the meeting.
- Quarterly Review - z/VM Community Tools #321
- Discuss Ambassador Program #290
- Discuss badging for projects #265
- TerseDecompress incubation renewal #103
- Project updates ( list at https://tac.openmainframeproject.org/#projects-and-working-groups )
Mr. Mertic shared the update from Bill Bitner on z/VM Community Tools.
Mr. Mertic shared that the accepted Ambassadors have been contacted and the kickoff call is 3/1. TAC members are reaching out to non-selected Ambassadors.
- GenevaERS: Been working on port to Linux to complement the existing z/OS version. Paused on Spark integration, looking more at using MapReduce and Python instead. Looking at posting content on DockerHub.
- z/OS Open Enablement: Added new Slack channel #z-assembler-community
- Mentorship - Share your mentorships now with Bob.
- Zowe - v2 Technical Preview posted. Been doing office hours in the past few weeks which has been helpful for extenders. New squad being created to split out ZSS from Zowe Desktop.
- Ambitus - minor updates to hosted projects, nothing major at the moment.
- Mainframe Open Education - starting to get content and loading into GitBooks; OpenSSF Best Practices badge done.
- Zorow - occasional PRs being added with new workflows from internal IBMers, looking for more from outside IBM.
- TSTerm - Seeing if there is interest from Zowe community in contributing to this project, with the goal at some point for Zowe to depend on this project instead of the existing terminal project.