Open Mainframe Project TAC Meeting - January 13, 2022
Meeting held monthly on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month unless otherwise stated.
Agenda to be posted at: https://github.com/openmainframeproject/tac/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3A%22meeting%22
All meetings are listed on the Open Mainframe Project calendar at https://lists.openmainframeproject.org/calendar, subject to the mailing lists you are subscribed to.
Voting member rollcall:
Phil Tully, ADP ( Platinum Member )
- Gregory MacKinnon, Broadcom ( Platinum Member )
- Joe Bostian, IBM ( Platinum Member )
- Giancarlo Frix, Rocket Software ( Platinum Member )
- Mark Post, SUSE ( Platinum Member )
- James Caffrey, IBM ( ADE )
- Sudharsana Srinivasan, IBM ( COBOL Programming Course )
- Kip Twitchell ( GenevaERS )
- Bob Dahlberg, VCU ( Mentorship )
- Sean Grady, Rocket Software ( Zowe )
Quorum NOT Achieved.
- John Mertic
- Yarille Kilborn
- Sam Golob
- David Edelsohn
- Matt Hogstrom
- Mike Friesenegger
- Dan Horak
- Len Santalucia
- Cameron Seay
- Yongkook Kim
- Ingo Adlung
- Yvette LaMar
- Hiren Shah
Extracted from meeting-agenda labelled issues and pull requests from openmainframeproject/tac prior to the meeting.
- COBOL Check annual review #313
- ADE Annual Review #312
- Discuss 2022 Goals and Objectives #300
- Discuss Ambassador Program #290
- Discuss badging for projects #265
- TerseDecompress incubation renewal #103
- Project updates ( list at https://tac.openmainframeproject.org/#projects-and-working-groups )
Mr. Mertic provided an update of the Ambassador Program. Mr. Twitchell asked if we have received feedback about the program. A further discussion with the group ensued. The group recommended that is a criteria established for application.
COBOL Check annual review - postponed till next meeting
Mr. Twitchell mentioned that there will be a badge issued for committers of GenevaERS
No updates for the TerseDecompress incubation renewal #103
ADE Annual Review #312 - to be held at a later date
Project updates ( list at https://tac.openmainframeproject.org/#projects-and-working-groups )
- Mr. Twitchell provided an update on GenevaERS. Mr. Grady recommended Mr. Twitchell introduce GenevaERS to the ZOWE Community.
- Mr. Grady discussed releasing ZOWE V2 in February.